MARSON, James (2008). Employment law. 6th ed. Routledge-Cavendish law cards series . Abingdon, Routledge.Full text not available from this repository.
Routledge-Cavendish Lawcards are your complete, pocket-sized guides to key examinable areas of the undergraduate law curriculum and the CPE/GDL. Their concise text, user-friendly layout and compact format make them an ideal revision aid. Helping you to identify, understand and commit to memory the salient points of each area of the law, shouldn’t you make Routledge-Cavendish Lawcards your essential revision companions?
Fully updated and revised with all the most important recent legal developments, Routledge-Cavendish Lawcards are now packed with even more features:
- New revision checklists help you to consolidate the key issues within each topic
- Colour coded highlighting really makes cases and legislation stand out
- New tables of cases and legislation make for easy reference
- Boxed case notes pick out the cases that are most likely to come up in exams
- More diagrams and flowcharts clarify and condense complex and important topics
|Item Type:||Authored Book|
|Research Institute, Centre or Group:||Law and Criminology Research Group|
|Depositing User:||James Marson|
|Date Deposited:||16 Dec 2014 16:27|
|Last Modified:||16 Dec 2014 16:27|
Actions (login required)
Downloads per month over past year