SMITH, Tony, STANKUNAS, M, CZABANOWSKA, K, DE JONG, N, O'CONNOR, S and FOWLER DAVIS, S (2015). Principles of all-inclusive public health: developing a public health leadership curriculum. Public Health, 129 (2), 182-184.Full text not available from this repository.
- An evidence-based framework for European Public Health Leadership (EPHL) was developed by literature review.
- The framework developed has been used to develop a EPHL curriculum.
- More effective EPHL development provision needs to be developed to support the public health workforce.
- More EPH educational and training institutions need to be encouraged to include leadership in their curricula.
- Further research is required to understand EPHL fully.
|Research Institute, Centre or Group:||Centre for Health and Social Care Research|
|Depositing User:||Sally Fowler-Davis|
|Date Deposited:||25 Jun 2015 15:03|
|Last Modified:||22 Jul 2016 15:03|
Actions (login required)
Downloads per month over past year